Using invoice finance as a method to grow your business can seem daunting at first, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ve put together 5 interesting facts that you may not already know to help you become more familiar with the idea:
- Invoice finance can be traced back to the world’s earliest civilisations originating from North Africa and the Middle East.
- The word “Factor” originates from Latin and means “he who gets things done”.
- You are not alone, one third of British SMEs suffer from late payments and cash flow problems.
- There’s no need to worry about debt as invoice finance is not a loan and can benefit almost any industry. You are not borrowing any capital; you are simply being advanced capital that is owed to you through your outstanding invoices.
- Invoice finance automatically adjusts to your unique rate of business growth, because increased cash is triggered by new invoices.
Still curious about how invoice finance can work wonders for your cash flow?
Diaspora is passionate about supporting British Businesses. Get in touch today to see how we can help to grow your business by clicking here.